Material: Natural Sheepskin (Wool)
Outsole Height: 1,5 cm
* Sheepskin women's slippers are produced by our craftsmen using natural sheepskin. Pegia women's indoor slippers, which comply with European REACH standards, are produced using materials that are harmless to nature and human health.
* You could wear this stylish house slipper that offers comfort and elegance together in any season. When you put on it without socks, you will love the soft wool touching your feet.
* The soft, light and healthy EVA sole that supports your waist provides a high level of comfort.
* Pegia women's slippers keep your feet warm but not sweaty with the natural wool they have. It prevents the formation of odor and bacteria. Thanks to the lanolin substance that wool has naturally, it heals the redness and irritation on your feet.
* Natural sheep wool neutralizes the negative electricity accumulated in your body. Thus, you will be more peaceful by relieving the tiredness of the day. Thanks to these magnificent properties of wool, you will increase your quality of life.
* The product is exact size. When choosing a size, we recommend that you take the standard foot size you normally wear.
* The product is easy to clean. You could wipe it with a slightly damp cloth and let it dry at room temperature. We recommend using it every other day. Never wash in the washing machine.
INFORMATION: Our products are manufactured by shearling and leather, which are side-products of sheeps and cows raised for food industry. These animals are not bred for their fur or leather. In addition, since leather is an organic product, it has less impact on our environment and genuine leather is much healthier than artificial leather.
* Red colour sheepskin indoor slippers provide maximum protection and keep your feet warm and dry.